Why book with South Downs Way Tours?
- We know the South Downs Way through personal experience
- We have sourced the best accommodation and travel options
- We tailor make every tour to your specifications
- We offer excellent value for money
- We only focus on the South Downs Way in our business
- We have booked lots of walkers and cyclists on tours of the South Downs Way and had many excellent reviews
- We love the South Downs and want to help you love them too!
South Downs Way Tours has been set up by people who live in the South Downs National Park and regularly enjoy the fantastic scenery, physical challenges and natural beauty which this area of the UK offers. Between us, we have cycled the length of the SDW in both directions, walked the whole route and spend weekends at the Western end of the park. We are walking, running, mountain-biking, road-biking enthusiasts who also have a professional background in travel.
Please use our “contact us” page if you would like to discuss how we can help you walk or cycle the South Downs Way in the future. There is no obligation to book and we will be happy to help you if we can, or point you in the right direction if we can’t!
We have also been asked to arrange experiences on the Clarendon Way and other local walks, so please feel free to contact us for other walking and cycling experiences along the south coast and we will do what we can to support you.